Transfer Android Contacts to iPhone in under 2 Minutes
This is how I managed to transfer all my Android Contacts to the iPhone in under 2 minutes.
There are various ways you can transfer your android contacts to the iPhone including exporting the contacts “.vcs” file from google contacts and then uploading the file to iCloud and use your iCloud account to sync contacts. In this article I am going to show you the easiest and built-in method using which you can transfer all your android / google contacts to your iphone under 2 minutes. To transfer your contacts follow the steps below:
1. Tap on the settings icon to get to the settings menu
2. Once you are on the settings screen, Tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option. This will take you to the screen below:
3. Once you are on the above screen tap on “Add an account” option and it will give you a list of service providers to choose form like the one in the image below.
4. Now tap on the Â “Google” logo and you will be presented with an authentication form
5. Now put in your name and your google account credentials and tap on “next”. Once you do this you’ll be presented with a list of google services that you’d like to sync including “contacts”.
6. Just switch on the “Contacts” option and all your google contacts will now be in your iPhone’s contacts.